- Preparation Time 10 min.
- Cook Time 45 min.
- Total Time 55 min.
- Serving 2-4
- 1 Can of Chickpeas
- 1/4 Cup of Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Cumin
- Pinch of Sea Salt & Pepper
- 4 Cups Watermelon Radishes, Sliced or Quartered
- 2 Cup of Fresh Chard Leaves
- 1/2 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 Cup of Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
2. Combine the chickpeas, red onions, garlic, cumin, and parsley, salt, and pepper to taste in a food processor.
3. Process for a few seconds, leaving the mixture a little bit chunky.
4. Form 8 small patties with the mixture and then refrigerate for an hour to let them set.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, flipping them halfway.
6. While the falafels are baking prepare the salad. Arrange the watermelon radishes, chard leaves, tomatoes, and cucumber on a serving platter.
7. Combine the tahini and lemon juice. Then drizzle the salad with the dressing.
Last and most important step: Serve and enjoy 😋!
I am a holistic health practitioner, a Ph.D. candidate, and a blogger with a social life too! I love cooking and baking. I love eating and also feeding healthy stuff to my family. Where do I have the time to do all this? I had to find the time; I am lactose intolerant, I had lots of digestive issues, skin problems and anxiety. To be able to get rid of all my health issues I had to change the way I eat. That's why I decided to share my yummy anti-inflammatory recipes, easy to make to enlighten people's journey.
Read more: The Anti-inflammatory Diet
Check out other awesome anti-inflammatory recipes made with ❤ !